5.01.2010

Yoga/Vintage Jewelry @ BeTru2U

Hello Yoga fans,

Looking for a fun and unique gift for someone in your life? Look no further. I've been fortunate to attend several yoga teacher trainings with a local yoga teacher and artist, Lora McKelvey. Read on below for her bio, and definitely check out her web page for some wonderful vintage and yoga inspired jewelry. Support Local Yoga and Art!

Namaste,
Kat

http://BeTru2U.etsy.com

BIO: My name is Lora Cornell McKelvey. I am a yoga teacher, jewelry crafter, and single mom to two sweet, energetic boys. BeTru2U is the name of my jewelry company. I design, craft, create, and re-create pieces along two themes: vintage and yoga inspired. My yoga inspired pieces are simple and come from my passion for yoga, these pieces usually carry a written message. I love to create something that speaks to others. These pieces are featured on my website as Breathe Creations and can also be found at the Zen Zone in Lees Summit. My vintage creations are a lot of fun to make and are often more sparkley and blingy. In my effort to reuse, I re-create vintage pieces from antique stores and the jewelry boxes of my friends and family. I enjoy the treasure hunting of clip on earrings and cameo's, wondering by whom and when they were worn. I was thrilled when my two passions of yoga and jewelry creation were both something I could make into careers.

No comments:

Springtime

Springtime 4.29.22 Oh the long and dreay winter Makes me feel a little bitter I wait for blue skies and green everywhere Buds aplenty nothin...