2.03.2010

Grateful for...

My E.

Spring - I know you are hiding under a rock, behind a cloud, in a drop of water. I shall wait, of course, you knew that.

My health.

The office oasis.

Getting to work at 8am tomorrow, instead of 7. Dracula emerges from the dark. Ah!

Birthdays.

Babies.

Elizabeth Anne.

Freedom.

Tenure.

Exploration of new avenues.

Coffee.

Sleep.

My advisory students, they are awesome.

L.O.S.T.

Weekends.

Sushi.

Haircut and colors.

My soccer girls, they are awesome. Even when they test me.

Friends.

Foe types, they strengthen my character to be a better person and not "stoop".

My grandparents with whom I spoke this week. Key quotes, "farming is good when you're old, it's a gamble". and "I'm not doing anything very interesting". One is 89, one is 95, they are miracles on earth. I love them very very much.

Namaste,
Kat

No comments:

Springtime

Springtime 4.29.22 Oh the long and dreay winter Makes me feel a little bitter I wait for blue skies and green everywhere Buds aplenty nothin...