2.28.2010

Sea change

I've shared many poems and words of others. Here is a poem I just conjured up for ya, totally edit free (well pretty much)! Hope you like it, my thoughts on Spring and beyond, so close and yet, so far.

Sea Change.

Lately it seems to be,
spring is here but cannot see,
warming soil, trilling birds strive,
ever-lightening morning drive.

Wicked damp that cools your bones,
peeping sprouts curl past stones,
Painful change, and cutting wind blows,
Earth is heaving, winter's death throes.

During this time we try to find,
A sunny still place to rest our mind,
Calling summer back to this land,
I dream of heat, growth, and sand.



Welcome March. February, ciao.
Namaste,
Kat

No comments:

Springtime

Springtime 4.29.22 Oh the long and dreay winter Makes me feel a little bitter I wait for blue skies and green everywhere Buds aplenty nothin...