9.27.2009

Training Thoughts

This weekend I was fortunate to attend a training for yoga. It was approximately 8 to 6 each day and involved varied topics. My thoughts from training are numerous and take some processing but they will definitely show up here and there in classes very soon! We discussed more poses, chakras, verbal adjusting/enhancing, cueing, warming breath, types of learning, aruvedic thoughts and subsequently a book I want to read by Robert Svoboda. My goals include getting off the mat more as I teach, and direct personal verbal adjusting. I enjoyed absorbing a variety of perspectives and comments, both internally and through others. It's refreshing to encounter positive spirits that are striving to be kind and better teachers, working through the 8 limbs of yoga and working to be a more delightful presence on this planet, within this enthralling universe.

Namaste,
Kat

No comments:

Springtime

Springtime 4.29.22 Oh the long and dreay winter Makes me feel a little bitter I wait for blue skies and green everywhere Buds aplenty nothin...