11.16.2014

Do you want to start a daily yoga routine, but need a little help sticking with it? Here it is! I will create a daily yoga plan for you for a certain length of time that you decide: 15 min, 30 min, or 1 hour. I will mail out your plan along with the chart above to help you keep on track. Simply place the chart and stickers somewhere that you will see them every day, as a reminder to get your daily dose of stretch, strength and breath. Watch your progress as you place a sticker every day that you follow through with your practice. Chart is for 3 months, if you want multiple routines that's a possibility as well. Message me for more info! Thanks, Kat

No comments:

Springtime

Springtime 4.29.22 Oh the long and dreay winter Makes me feel a little bitter I wait for blue skies and green everywhere Buds aplenty nothin...